| Baked Spaghetti, Salad, Rolls, and Assorted Dessert|
Program: Marcus Williams
“How to See Jesus in a Rainbow”
He will answer these questions: 1. How do you find a rainbow?
2. Where is Jesus in a rainbow?
3. What number does John 3:16 and a rainbow have in common?
4. Does the Bible identify a stone that is to remind us of Jesus?
5. Does the Bible identify a color in Heaven that is to remind us of Jesus?
6. Are there other stones and colors that represent the life of Christ?
The answer to these questions will be based on scripture and not on any person’s interpretation.
Marcus is a devoted member of an evangelical church in Blountville and an active member of Gideons International. For over thirty-nine years he’s taught Sunday School of all age groups from elementary school to senior citizens and has served in other capacities such as youth director and deacon. He earned a BA degree in Computer Science from the University of Tennessee and retired after a thirty-five year career in Information Technology. He lives with his wife, Judy, in Blountville and is the father of Jennifer, April, and Levi. He enjoys astronomy, photography, metalworking, building telescopes, and constructing tree houses. A friendly reminder that you need to make reservations by noon on Tuesday if you plan to join us. Make Your Reservations