You can still drop off donations through Friday at noon.
As we plan the mission trip, in addition to the hurricane relief work we would like to help the Panama City Rescue Mission and The Ark Transitional housing program (we are staying here) by providing donations to help the centers and/or their residents.
The mission statement for the Panama City Rescue Mission is “To provide an environment where the compassion and Love of Jesus Christ heals and equips people to be successful in overcoming life’s adversities.”
The mission statement for The Ark is “We are committed to combatting homelessness and human trafficking in our area. We believe that change is possible through Christ, and we are excited to help people rewrite their story!
Here is a list of the needs
· Blankets, Twin Sheets, Towels, Washcloths, Dish Towels
· Underwear – woman and men
· Travel size, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, hand sanitizers.
· Laundry detergent, cleaning supplies.
· Cinch sacks
· Beauty products – Hairspray, Makeup. (The shelter requires woman and men find employment and this is why the woman’s shelter asks for makeup for the ladies as they attempt to go back in the work force.)
· Makeup remover, facial cleansing wipes. Vitamins-multi, b12, folic acid, iron.
· Food items-Canned vegetables, soups, pasta and pasta sauce, ramen noodles, rice, flour, sugar, peanut butter and jelly.
· Monetary donations are welcome.
Money donations can be dropped off at the church office also. Make your checks out to “Cassidy” & put “Mission Trip Center Donation” on the “for” line on your check. Item donations can be put in the bin under the mission pictures in the hall outside Tom’s office.
Any donation is greatly appreciated. The mission Team thanks you for your prayers and support for the trip.